Contact Me

If you'd like to contact me directly, you can send me an email at cmpowers56@gmail.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fixing the background

Hey everybody,

You might have noticed I've changed my template and background a couple of times recently. I thought the blue one with the clouds was warmer and more welcoming, but I heard from a couple of people that it was a bit much. I think the blue was awfully bright and the yellowish green was hard on the eyes. So I'm trying this one out. I'm curious to hear what you guys think. You know how these blog things are. People are touchy. If they arrive at a site that's difficult to read, they'll just leave and never come back.

I've also made the font larger. With this new background I felt myself kind of squinting to read, so hopefully this works without looking ridiculous.

Let me know, in the comments section of this post, if this works for you, or if it bothers anyone.

Chris