Contact Me

If you'd like to contact me directly, you can send me an email at cmpowers56@gmail.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fixing the background

Hey everybody,

You might have noticed I've changed my template and background a couple of times recently. I thought the blue one with the clouds was warmer and more welcoming, but I heard from a couple of people that it was a bit much. I think the blue was awfully bright and the yellowish green was hard on the eyes. So I'm trying this one out. I'm curious to hear what you guys think. You know how these blog things are. People are touchy. If they arrive at a site that's difficult to read, they'll just leave and never come back.

I've also made the font larger. With this new background I felt myself kind of squinting to read, so hopefully this works without looking ridiculous.

Let me know, in the comments section of this post, if this works for you, or if it bothers anyone.

Chris

5 comments:

  1. It's all good. It's all in how you want it to be :) The font is large (you could drop it a size if you want), but it is crisp and easy to read. And the pictures of the market (even with your phone camera) came out great. Makes me want fresh fruit now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's clean, classy, and easy to read. You may have retirement age readers interested in Panama, and at our age a larger font is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I think I'll keep the larger font for now because Blogger doesn't allow you to choose a font number. You have to go by large, larger, etc. and the one smaller than this one seemed to small.

    Ha, Kris, it's not only a retirement age thing. I know when I'm reading my Kindle I like to put the font a little larger so hopefully this will work out.

    Hey, Kris, I finally figured out how to add your blog to my blog list. I still can't figure out how to follow it though. I think I have to have a wordpress account or something like that, right? I have no problem following blogger blogs for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, it looks like you figured it out. I believe you can also follow by email without a WordPress account. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll :) I find blogger blogs harder because I forget to ever go check and see if there are new posts. I'm really glad you have an email option on yours because that works much better for me. I don't get emailed when you reply to comments though, so sorry to take so long to respond back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, with blogger accounts they just kind of show up in my blog roll once I choose to follow them (at least I think that's how it works). With yours I just had to manually go in and add the link to your site.

    No problem about getting back to me. I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete