Contact Me

If you'd like to contact me directly, you can send me an email at cmpowers56@gmail.com

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My new book cover

I try not to mention my book too often on my blog, because let's face it, you're not here to hear about my book. You want info on Panama. But every once in awhile I feel the need to share my book, especially at a time like now, when I've had the cover completely revamped. Check out the new book cover, and click on the link below it to be taken to its Amazon Kindle page. Or copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007V9GQ7Y/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

If you don't have a Kindle, you can also find my book at Smashwords at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/213306



Some reviews:


5.0 out of 5 stars Mirror Images Book 1: The Darkness of Man May 24, 2012
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
This book is amazing. I bought it on a whim when I ran out of books on my phone. What a great purchase. I could not put it down. The suspense had me flying through each chapter (even when I said to myself, just one more chapter). What a great book. Can't wait for the next one!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read April 26, 2012
By jp
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I am normally a person who reads history or older westerns. But the description and the cover of this book caught my attention. And I have to say I was very impressed with the authors spin. It was nice to read a book with an original plot and theory. I would recommend this book and look forward to more from the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Read! July 27, 2012
Format:Kindle Edition
The Darkness of Man is an awesome concept by a remarkably talented author. I've often thought there's magic in mirrors and Powers brings it on home. Don't miss it!


Synopsis: 

When an average Joe's reflection in the mirror switches places with him, he finds himself trapped in a strange mirror world, battling his way back to the other side so that he can stop his reflection from destroying the life he knows.

“Have you ever wondered why so many people in prison claim to be innocent? It’s ‘cause most of ‘em are,” Dozier whispered.

On the other side of the mirror, lies a horrific world where each of us has an image, our violent replica, capable of fulfilling our darkest desires, and only released into our world when we’re unable to follow through with an evil deed. Gabe Cutter, an average paper pusher, has his life ripped out from under him when his image switches places with him, hell bent on destroying the life Gabe knows, and killing his cheating fiance’. Now, stuck on the other side of the mirror, Gabe must join together with a band of stranded survivors and find a way to get back to his world before his image destroys it. Along the way he battles his way through maniacs, monsters, and ultimately his own heart, as he realizes that the woman he’s been trying to save...wasn’t worth the price of admission.

***BE ADVISED. THIS BOOK CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE, STRONG VIOLENCE, AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SO***

No comments:

Post a Comment