Contact Me

If you'd like to contact me directly, you can send me an email at cmpowers56@gmail.com

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Real Supermarket Prices in Panama

Hey everybody,

Yesterday, I wrote about the real costs of living in Panama, and one of the things I wanted to do was add a list of all the prices you'd find at a Panama City supermarket. So, today I did just that. I went to the Rey in Chanis, walked up and down the aisles and took notes on all the prices. Because I have a plugin that makes charts easy at the Panama For Real site, I put it together over there. Trying to make it work here in this blog is nearly impossible, so if you'd like to see the post I put together, please click on the link below and you'll be taken to that blog post at Panama For Real. Thanks so much for reading. Hope you like it. 

Chris

http://www.panamaforreal.com/the-real-supermarket-costs-in-panama/

No comments:

Post a Comment