Contact Me

If you'd like to contact me directly, you can send me an email at cmpowers56@gmail.com

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Live video interview about living in Panama


Hey guys, 

This is a short post. I just wanted to show you the video above, my first interview about thestayathomegringo blog and www.PanamaForReal.com. The interview is with Michael Drouillard at www.canpanconnection.ca. Head over to his site too and check it out. It's full of great information about Panama. He really does his research. Karen at www.localtravelexcursions.com was also part of our conversation. She's been a reader for awhile and was very supportive. I just want to say thanks to Michael and Karen for making this a great opportunity. It was a lot of fun!

Oh and please like and share the video with everyone you know!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment